The NYSSPE Bronx Chapter in conjunction with the State office will be hosting a 2.5 PDH seminar on the topic of the Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant at Manhattan College Monday April 22, 2013; 6PM – 9PM in the Scala Auditorium at the Manhattan College School of Engineering.
Questions that will be answered about the Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant during the seminar include:
- What are the region’s power needs – now and the future?
- How are these power needs met today?
- What are the plans to meet the power needs in the future?
- What is the state of the region’s power distribution grid?
- What is the promise of the smart grid?
- How does this all relate to the Indian Point nuclear facility?
Our Executive Director Anthony Fasano, P.E. will be in attendance and coordinating the recording for the event with our new webinar software. PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL NOT BE OFFERED AS A LIVE SEMINAR, only an in-person event. It is intended that if the recording goes well, the seminar will be offered to members and prospective members in the near future.
For registration information visit: http://www.BxNSPE.org/
Note: NYSSPE facilitates posting on this blog, but the views and accounts expressed herein are those of the author(s) and not the views or accounts of NYSSPE, its officers or directors whose views and accounts may or may not be similar or identical. NYSSPE, its officers and directors do not express any opinion regarding any product or service by virtue of reference to such product or service in this blog.